Natural Pacific – Fresh Herb Origin Serum
This beauty must-have is famously known as Jun Ji-Hyun’s serum after it was revealed to be her go to skincare product. It is now fondly called the “damn serum” due to the tingling sensation it creates when applied onto damaged, oxidized skin – the greater the damage, the more it tingles. Over time, this diminishes as your skin heals. This anti-oxidant enriched serum enhances elasticity, prevents premature wrinkling, balances oil and moisture and tones. It also helps relax the skin by using Aloe Vera in place of purified water and vegetable components instead of synthetic preservatives.
Recommended for those with the following concerns:
1. Those with enlarged, distended pores
2. Those who suffer from fine wrinkles
3. Those with numerous skin concerns
4. Those whose skin dries out quickly
5. Those with rough skin
1. Every morning and evening, after cleansing, apply after the application of toner. Be sure to shake before use;
2. Use the spoid to apply the serum to your skin. Spread and absorb.
3. Apply a cream to dry regions.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Hydrogenated palm oil,Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Aminobutyric acid, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata Extract, Sodium chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine